Blush Tulle and Lace Wedding Dress with Detachable Sleeves

December 29, 2017

A Blush Tulle Romantic Wedding Gown with Lace and Ribbon Detailing

Yoake (pronounced yo-ah-keh) is the Japanese word for Dawn, and it suits this romantic blush tulle and lace wedding dress perfectly….

Blush tulle and lace romantic fairytale wedding dress by Joanne Fleming Design

Blush tulle and lace wedding dress with pale pink ribbon detailing by Joanne Fleming Design

The interior of this billowing cloud of delicate tulle is just as pretty as the exterior, with the structured bodice constructed of nude silk organza with narrow spiral steel boning for support.

The strapless gown can also be worn with separate very full tulle sleeves, also finished with ribbon and lace details…

The deep flounce cuffs are finished with an under layer of delicate blush ostrich feathers.

Blush tulle and lace wedding dress sleeves with pale pink ribbon detailing by Joanne Fleming Design

Blush tulle and lace romantic fairytale wedding dress by Joanne Fleming Design

Shown here in blush, but can be made in other colours to order, including ivory, dove grey and black.

Blush tulle and lace romantic fairytale wedding dress by Joanne Fleming Design

Blush tulle and lace romantic fairytale wedding dress by Joanne Fleming Design

A version of this gown was used in our collaborative shoot titled ‘The Artist’s House’, by Cheng Han Photography…..a sneak peek below, more can be seen here

Romantic blush tulle and lace wedding dress with separate sleeves by Joanne Fleming Design, image by Cheng Han

Earrings and bracelet by Edera Jewelry

MUA ; Harriet Rainbow

Hair; Liz Bower

Yoake blush tulle and lace wedding dress with ribbon details by Joanne Fleming Design Romantic blush tulle and lace wedding gown with ribbon details and full sleeves by Joanne Fleming Design

blush tulle romantic fairytale wedding gown by Joanne Fleming Design

COMMENTS

1. amanda masterson says:

my prom is may 20th and I found this dress on twitter by accident and i’ve never been more in love. my ex boyfriend broke up with me because he felt I wasn’t elegant and beautiful enough for him. this dress would make every dream of mine come true if I could show up in this dress. i’ve never felt elegant and I feel like this dress would make me feel so beautiful, on the inside and out. is this dress for sale? please give me in information if it is, thank you.

• Joanne says:

Hi Amanda,
      Well I have to say, your ex boyfriend sounds like a complete loser! Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take his negative comments to heart, it is not your job to ‘look elegant or beautiful enough’ for anyone. You are your own person, and although I know you are feeling very blue about things now, this WILL pass. Please don’t ever let someone else’s issues undermine your own sense of self worth. Now, about the dress….I’m afraid these gowns take a long time to make and there is a 5 month minimum lead time on this particular style, so it would not be possible to order one for your May prom. Even if there was enough time I would still not sell you one, because these gowns are FAR TOO EXPENSIVE for a prom dress…..I get asked this a lot, especially about this particular design (since a certain meme went viral 😉 )….and my answer is always the same, you have youth on your side, you do not need a wildly extravagant wedding gown for your prom….something simpler will allow your inner beauty to shine through much more effectively believe me. A dress is just a dress at the end of the day (don’t tell any of my brides that though!), it will not solve any problems you feel you are struggling with…. trust in your own worth and go out and enjoy your prom for what it should be, a celebration of YOU and YOUR achievements!
      Best wishes,
      Joanne
      PS I know I said your ex sounds like a loser, but of course I don’t know him… his hurtful comments may have been a result of issues he is struggling with. Boys have all sorts of pressures on them as well as girls, but it is absolutely no excuse to make you feel less in order to make himself feel more. Pity him, but know that you are better than that and move on.

2. Sadie Nejbauer says:

Is the blush tulle and lace wedding dress for sale or no?

3. Joanne says:

Hi Sadie,
    Thanks for your interest…..yes the Yoake gown is available made to order. Please email info@joanneflemingdesign.com for more details on ordering, lead times, prices etc

4. Ayleen says:

Hi, i would like to know the price of the dress

5. Ella says:

How much would this dress be?

6. Grace says:

Do you ship to the U.K.?

7. Zahraa Al Attiya says:

How much would this dress cost? and how long would it take to make for a size 22 person?

8. Mackena gardner says:

Hi, I’m so intrested in this dress. Its beautiful. Please get back to me about the cost.

9. Mackena Gardner says:

Beautiful dress. I’m super interested in it. Please get back to me about price.

10. Jessica says:

Do you make prom dresses? where can i find other dresses you make?

• Joanne says:

Hi, thanks for your interest 🙂 The website is the best place to view other styles, with links to Instagram and Pinterest. I’m afraid I don’t make prom dresses…

11. Alexa M. says:

Hello! I would like to know if you are able to ship this to the US. Thank you and have a wonderful day !

12. Maegan Black says:

I am Wondering for future reference how much these dresses cost. Also, if you ship to the USA, and how far in advance must they be ordered?

13. Ayleen Guzman says:

Hello! I love this dress! What is the price and how can I purchase it?

Thanks!